- In the Sailthru account where the SSL certificate was uploaded, find out the Link Domain on the Domains Setup Page:
- Open the URL https://[domain-link]/robots.txt in the Google Chrome browser where
[domain-link]is the actual value of the domain link found in the step above.
- If a valid SSL certificate has been uploaded successfully, we can see the "Secure" word with a small lock icon in green colour next to the refresh button:
- To find out more details on the certificate, such as the issuer or the expiry date of the certificate, click on the "Secure" word or the lock icon and the following dialogue will come up:
- Click on the "Valid" word and the details about the certificate will be displayed in a pop-up window as shown below: